How a Website Developer Can Improve Your Email Marketing Strategy
June 15, 2022
In the world of e-commerce, email marketing is king. It’s a great way to reach customers who have already expressed interest in your products or services and bring them back to your site, and it builds brand loyalty by keeping you top-of-mind with customers.
Your email marketing strategy is a critical component of your marketing mix. If it isn’t working for you, it could be costing you money. It’s essential to understand how a website developer can help you improve your email marketing strategy and how those improvements can benefit your business.
Email marketing is an effective way to reach customers and prospects, allowing you to build stronger relationships with them and promote new products and services they may not have previously known.
It’s essential to understand how a website developer in NZ can help you improve your email marketing strategy and how those improvements can benefit your business.
Benefits of Email Marketing
Email marketing provides many benefits for both businesses and consumers, especially when you have an expert website developer to help you. It allows you to build brand awareness by regularly sending out promotional information about your company. You can also use email marketing to generate leads and educate potential customers interested in learning more about your products or services. In addition, email marketing provides a convenient way to stay in touch with current clients and potential clients alike. For example, sending out newsletters every month gives people something interesting to read and makes them feel like they’re being kept in the loop.
Services a Website Developer can Use to Improve Your Email Marketing Approach
Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach customers and keep them engaged with your business. But how can you make sure your email marketing strategy is hitting the mark? To help you out, we’ve put together a list of ways a website developer in NZ can help you improve your email marketing strategy.
- Using Content Management System (CMS) built by a user-friendly website developer allows you to easily edit the content on your website without knowing HTML or CSS. This means that you or anyone in your company can easily update your website with the same content you’re using in your email marketing.
- Create custom templates for each of your subscribers created by your professional website developer in NZ. They have something unique and personalised waiting in their inbox when they open up an email from you! This way, they’ll feel like part of a community rather than just being part of some random list sent out around town or on social media.
- Developers can integrate subscription forms into other parts of your business, such as blogs or newsletters, so people will always be connected to your brand message or other promotions/updates.
While your website developer helps you with your marketing efforts, you need to maximize the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns; you need to make sure that every email you send is a winner.
Here are some tips for making sure that happens:
- Use engagement metrics to identify your best leads and send them the most relevant content.
- Segment your list based on demographics and behaviour to deliver the most relevant content possible to each lead with the help of your local web developer, Mars Digital.
- Personalise your emails with the recipient’s first name and other details (e.g., their city or specific interests) to show you who they are and what they care about.
- Write compelling subject lines that make people want to read more; try using emojis in these!
- Write an enticing introduction, but don’t get too wordy—it should be able to stand on its own as a summary of what’s in the email if someone only reads this part!
- Include only one Call To Action (CTA) per email so that readers know exactly what you want them to do.
Email marketing has been around for a long time, and it’s not going anywhere. In fact, every year I see the same question asked: “Is email marketing still relevant in [insert year]”. And when you look at the data, the answer is always “YES, yes it is”. As long as people use the internet and check their email, it will remain an effective tool to get your message across.
At Mars Digital, we believe that your website and email marketing should work, drive traffic and convert that traffic into paying customers. We use the latest in web design technology to build you a site that keeps your customer’s attention and helps bring in leads and sales. From the first meeting to the final launch, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
A digital agency that creates solutions, not just websites.
– Mars Digital
This isn’t something we thought just sounded good, it really is our underlying purpose, our goal and our motto. We focus on developing ideas and bringing them to live through the use of the internet and related technologies.
We look into the issues and limits that a business is faced with and put our minds together to find a way to smash through the barrier and help your business soar!
For digital natives, the internet and its facets are inherent to our culture. While we have numerous individuals to thank for the consistent evolution of the internet, we must undoubtedly keep Ray Tomlinson on the top of our list. Ray Tomlinson, a programmer working...
Undoubtedly, your business and sales rely on your website. 94% of consumers search for websites first then check their social media platforms for that extra “credibility” before making a decision. Having said that, is your website stunning? Is it mobile-friendly? Is...
Nowadays, privacy is a strong word but hardly practiced. Especially now, that we are being invaded by digital and virtual inventions, our personal data is exposed to everyone. This is why using a strong and unique set of username and passwords are critical. During...